Thursday, November 11, 2010

Hoe Do You Make Your Pubic Area Lighter

festive

Something came over me to start doing that Christmas decorations. For now, they are Christmas is just socks. Next to see a rather large sock made of dark red and white Cotton Aniluxu Gloria (also Anilux). Done on 2.5 mm needles. She got a little strange. Same rate came as quite a narrow shank married, so I can set up a sock on his foot. This is probably due to wrabianego model that caused the shank is not a stretch. If it came out normal, I'd done mate ;-) and wore
second sock is tiny, so the Christmas tree. I just have to mount a ribbon, so that it can powiesić.Ta little peace is also suitable for a newborn. I did it well with white and some red Gloria unidentified cotton. The inspiration for me was a pattern for mini Christmas stockings, which I found here. my sock, I did a little bit different, because normal voltage of wires, rather than flat as in the formula. It will definitely be more of these little socks. I just have pokombinowaÄ the models that each was different.

As for the sweater, it is not yet finished, I always put off it when I see a cool design on something else. If I just sat down for a few hours, that's me wearing it, and that poor woman waiting for mercy.

On Wednesday I have a second stage interview at one of the companies in which I was on Monday: - ))))

0 comments:

Post a Comment