Saturday, June 19, 2010

Kates Playground Freeones O-face

Arrivederci Venezia

As you remember ending in May was quite rainy, but in the context of my work while I had the opportunity to get some sun. When I got off the bus in the late afternoon, which drove up at Piazzale di Roma, I felt a smell of water, pizza and faworków (although certainly in Venice is not a single faworka) and I thought that this was definitely summer. Although it was with us then a lot of water, it is known that the canal look much friendlier than the estate Kazanów shafts.
occasion for such a trip was a congress of rehabilitation, but I think that the pictures do not show from the conference would enjoy success on the blog. In return, throw it, but I was most charmed. With the rest of Italy to the extent coincided with my day, that suddenly on my MP3 list, included such hits as "Arrivederci Roma" and "Bella Notte ." Every day, after 18.00, spacerowałyśmy streets of Venice. Of course, this time it was all closed, so I was left enchanted by canals between buildings, small knajpeczkami in the narrow streets and spaghetti bolognese;) not decided on a pr zejażdżkę gondola, found that with Eve would not be so romantic , and that I had reason to go back there quite recreational and Janek.
conference was held at one of the islands - Lido.
one day of pure laziness we decided to exit the tram Vaporetto water, ride a bus through the Lido, instead of the usual go on foot , particularly not that got to him a man with an ID (it certainly czytaj. going to the conference). When he began to head for the exit, it appeared that his ID looks completely different than ours, so We were on the bus. In this way we visited a completely unknown to explore the island. N a conference ultimately arrived at by following a woman who had the same bag as our conference. on the photo on the Lido beach.
turns out that the flooding of Venice also not spared and the Basilica. Mark was surrounded by water from other sites than
usual. (Photo). With the rest a propos of the basilica, I managed to capture one of the famous ... pigeons on St. Peter's Square. Mark (find in the picture):)
Venice was like a delicious first bite of the Italian pizza ... tastes good to you and you want more:)

Angielski


The end of May was very rainy in Poland, but as a part of my job I had the opportunity to get a little bit of sunshine. When I got off the bus, at the Piazzale di Roma , I felt the smell of water and good food from the local restaurants. I realize, the summer has Began - at last. We had some Lately Floods in Poland, but of course the view of all that water in Venice wasn't giving you the same impression .
I was so charmed by Italy, that my MP3 list, includes now such songs as "
Arrivederci Roma" and "Bella Notte ". Every day, after 6 p.m. we were walking down the streets of Venice. Of course everything was closed at this time already, so we were taking pictures of beautiful canals, small restaurants and spaghetti bolognese ;) I did not go on the gondola ride, I thought that with Eve, it will not be that romantic and this will give me a reason to came back with Janek.
The rehabilitation conference took place on the island - Lido. One day, out of pure laziness, we decided to take a bus on the island, instead of walking. The bus took us to the other side of island. Getting to the
conference with the bus, took us twice that much then walking. Anyhow, this mistake was not that bad after all, the Lido is very nice, just take a look at the picture of the beach. The Venice had also some unexpected water, which has entered the Saint Mark square (picture).
I managed also to take a pic of one of the famous ... pigeons on St. Mark's Square.
Anyhow, Venice was like the first bite of a delicious Italian pizza, You know You You like it and want more ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment