Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Will Medicare Pay For Tubs For Disability

bratowego From the point of view

idea to go on the Tour de France for several years he was in my head. But sitting right next to the Japanese desire zdetronizowania sports and eating next to master the art of origami design. Basically this was unlikely.

However, this is the case in recent times unfolded, that the departure of the Tour has become easier in terms of logistics. All through the French journalist, whom I met in Corsica and he agreed, so I went along with him for the race column. We have also helped me to the French, who have agreed to spend two nights in my small town, near Rodez, which started my adventure with the Tour. Their very positive attitude just confirmed my belief that my previous antipathy to the French people had no foundation. Previously I did not like them, despite the fact that they never I have not talked to any. This does not mean that I start to eat berries. What about the fact that they never tried? Not like that's all.

My cycling guide and a mentor called Jean Francois (his name is so typically French that as many as you'd think that they invented.) However, before he joined the two phases was traveling with British journalists and again my whole nationalistic worldview was overthrown. Islanders turned out to be likeable. Also

race itself took me by surprise. I was expecting something big, at last call French Grand Loop Race, but what I saw was much bigger than my expectations. Similarly, I felt when I first saw American scoops of ice cream. I hear there are big, but without exaggeration.

difficult to compare the Tour de France to any other party. It's like for 3 weeks, day after day, held a concert rock stars, which extends for 200 kilometers. Only the riders are not throwing themselves at the hands of fans and not hit a bicycle on the floor (at least not intentionally).

average about every stage relacjonowało 1,000 journalists, and the total was their 2500th So many people watching cycling on Polish TV, and there's so much about cycling, he writes. Before each stage of folding is also a small "town" for television, their trucks and their cables. Cables, which can be written master's thesis at the Polytechnic. "How the hell happened to them several kilometers of cables and tangles are not required by the daily collapse of patience and development - so I titled it. Also the number of cars that is going to be, on or before the race is difficult to comprehend. According to my calculations there are more than the average monthly standard Fiat factory in Tychy.

Many times I have seen the live crowds. When he came to the Polish pope, when we left the Silesian Stadium after the game, or in front of my school, when distributed free coca cola zero. But I never saw such a vast crowd, who would be so determined. Most of the fans waited for the riders 5-6 hours, just to cheer them for several seconds. Not infrequently have to stand in the rain, often had to climb a few miles to the pass and not infrequently they had to fight a pitched battle to free gadgets. Was distributed They race by the sponsors, who had his own "peloton advertising, overcoming the race two hours before the player.

Sam sporting aspect was at a level that I expected. Those who had to win this won. How did a Armstrong? Let's say that during those three weeks scored more accidents than through his entire career. And I thought that the ability to ride a bike is like riding a bike ... that she does not forget.

As far as issues of journalism that's for sure it was the best school for me. I podpatrzeć from the best how "to do" in the west and a taste of one of the biggest sporting events in the world of sports. For the first few days went Ryszard Kalisz lost nothing in the gym. Everywhere the great personalities of cycling and big names. Generally, too by world for me. But slowly I'm starting to reach that level. I gave his first interview in my life, L'Equipe TV, and on the same day I got a very pleasant information concerning my future in journalism. Let's say in brief that someone appreciated my ability.

spent so great a dozen days in France, touring mainly its southern part, touching also on the Pyrenees. Once it even crossed, and one night I landed in Spain. I also visited the more northerly of Bordeaux, and there I had the privilege to breathe the same air as guests Tour de France, Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz. Just as people do not wash their hands, which were previously uściśnięte by the stars, like for two hours does not breathe, not to let the air. I also spent one day in the town of Angers, a French journalist in the house. I slept on the bed, which is usually reserved for his friend and former outstanding cyclist Bradley McGee. It is gold and Olympic silver medalist from Athens in track cycling and bronze in Atlanta and Sydney. This last album was hanging on my neck and almost fulfilled my childhood dream (almost, because I dreamed of gold. Who would have dreamed of a bronze there). Travelling with race ended in Paris on the Champs-Élysées.

managed to achieve my next goal in life. Now it's time for another challenge. Perhaps a meeting with Michael Jordan, perhaps the entrance to the Mont Blanc, and perhaps passing Europe on a bicycle. For now, I have to figure out how to do this piece of paper that damn swan.

Ps. It is true that I was in France, but not breaking my unwritten principle that the fact that my blog entry may appear only after leaving the continent. I was changing flights in London, the Canary ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment