Saturday, May 15, 2010

Partition External Drive And Connect To Vip 222k

It was May ...

What were we? Oh, and on how my brother suffered in Turkey. Apparently it shocked me is that absolutely nothing written so far about a surprise. Along with the Technomexu Ola, We were perfectly screwed and totally surprised. Two weeks earlier we were told that the company come to important guests, and we assist in catering. Every time I wanted to know more, we cleverly sold. On Friday at "zero" in our company uniforms, went into the conference room, and there ... inscription on GAME OVER and all the cakes with Technomexu. At first I thought it was a very innovative way of saying to someone that is released, but soon got the pink crown and started the ceremony evening ladies. Perhaps what poniektórych disappoint, because I did not tell in detail how and what was happening. As they say, "What happened in Vegas ... ends up on our class') However, the Bogus done some good work. Questioned our brides in some fundamental issues, then we we had to answer the same questions, for example, what animal they are and how we associate them better. Well, we went rather poorly. Do not forget also, as the kids wlepiały mesh in the two princesses of balloons reaching the market in Gliwice (in the sense in us);) the diner, "Hemingway" was also great. Generally at this point I can only thank and congratulate all the girls so great ideas, organization and holding it secret until the last second:) Really, these things are just in the Age.
With the rest of that memorable / niepamiętnej to party one of us, has already emerged married.
Oh what it was for the wedding. But I must admit that the first time I looked at things a little bit different perspective. For example: ... about how cool the choir, I wonder if they have time on August 15, ... hmmm yummy cake, which featured the cafe, etc. Fortunately, this did not prevent me to have fun both on imprezce and poprawinach. One thing, I can not get over. When we went out to party for a moment on the court and missed me ... cutting the cake. Therefore, I do not have przekrzywionego photos.
Well then, I'll have to smile for the photographer to I departed a photo of your cake, and skews in photoshop. In the third picture, of course, Angels.
again all the best for Ola and Andrew for a new way of life!
Another amazing event from the beginning of May, a feat he was my brother. He beat his personal record, ran a marathon in a time of 3:05:34, giving him a 31 place in the overall and eight in his age group. Congratulations! I get tired already at the mere sight of the start, the more glory to the winners. I would add that 550 people completed a marathon, that is not so paltry that Silesia. On the picture, Adam has a gold medal (granted for the first 100 seats), before downloading the chip.
In May, there were also training for physiotherapists led by Tom from Switzerland, in connection with this your photo. I will not dwell, because it's boring business trip, but I know that Tom reads the blog, so probably he will be nice (and perhaps other therapists from the photo, too):) At the end of
interesting to compare the marriage of my friends (in the English version) hmm, perhaps you can see some similarities:)

Angielski

Although I'm getting married in August, I already had a bachelorette party. It was a surprise prepared for me and Aleksandra. Two weeks earlier we were told, that some important guests will come to Technomex, and we will be needed to assist in catering. Every time we wanted to get more info about this meeting, people were changing the topic of the conversation. On Friday, wearing our company uniforms, we went into the conference room carrying pizza, there was an inscription on the boar GAME OVER and all the ladies from Technomex. At first I thought it was a very innovative way of saying to someone that he is fired, but after a while, we received a pink crown and the party has started . P erhaps some of You will be disappointed, because I will not tell You everything, what happend there. As they say, "What Happened in Vegas ... ends up on MySpace", I mean stays in Vegas. Anyhow Bogusia did a good job. She talked with our fiances, earlier, she asked them some questions. On the party, we had to answer the same ones, such as which animal we remind them, what we do better, than them. We were wrong in a lot of things. I will not forget , how we were walking through the center of the city and all the kids were stearing at us, thinking , we are crazy princesses, going to"Hemingway" bar. Generally I want to thank all the girls for preparing all of that. It really means a lot.
Aleksandra got already married, since this party. Ah, it was a great wedding. But I must admit that first time I looke d at the ceremony and reception from a different perspective. For example the choir, I wondered if they are available on August 15; delicious cake, wondered what kind of pastry is it, etc. Luckly it haven't stopped me from having fun. One thing, however I can not get over with. When we went out for a moment, they were cutting the wedding cake inside and I did not take the pic of it. Too bad .
On the third picture, You can see me, Bogusia and Aleksandra - The Angels.
Once again, all the best for Aleksandra and Andrew!
Another big thing happened at the beginning of May. My brother beat his record , ran a marathon in a time of 3:05:34, which gave him the 31place in the overall scores and 8 in his age group. Congratulations! On the picture You can see him, with a gold medal .
In May, there Also was a training for Physiotherapists led by Tom from Switzerland. On the photo You can see him, Nicole and the groups. Thanks Tom for everything and as Usually it was great to have you here in our beautiful Poland ... with holes in the roads;)
At the end I put some interesting pic, Which comperes the weddings, hmm I think I see some similarity;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment